A fair wage for good work
As a member of the employers' association of personnel service providers (BAP) we employ the recognised wage agreements of the BZA – DGB bargaining association. Our employees therefore benefit from many advantages and additional benefits.
- Our temporary workers are fundamentally permanent employees who are paid even during periods when they do not work.
- Our temporary workers are paid bonuses when they work at night, on Sundays or on public holidays.
- If our temporary workers work for the same company for more than 9 months, they will receive additional deployment-specific bonuses.
- Depending on qualification, we may pay above the general pay scale.
- We also give our temporary workers holiday pay and a Christmas bonus.
- Remuneration is based on the place-of-deployment principle.
- We pay a travel allowance if there is a long commute.
- We offer our employees an occupational pension scheme.
For more information about collective agreement conditions and the latest payment tables, please consult the tariff brochure of the BZA.